The Nerve Centre
Ready to help with your enquiry
Automatic cutting table to ensure accuracy with large stocks of glass on stillages awaiting cutting
Automatic Washing Line
Sealing a gas filled unit
Timbawood Direct Ltd is probably now the main supplier of Thin Double Glazing in the UK, with our range being supplied under the Timbalite® brand name.
All of our Timbalite® Low E units include softcoat 1.1 Low E glass as standard, which can be used in conjunction with a wide and diverse choice of glass types, such as laminates, patterns or acoustics, to name but a few, all from the large stock held ready to service your orders.
This high technology softcoated Low E glass is one of the most thermally efficient possible, and does not have the amount of colour seen in most hard coat Low E glass, such as K glass, which is used by most other slimline suppliers.
Supplying nationwide, we work with Joinery Companies, Window Manufacturers, Refurbishment Companies, Architects, Homeowners and Local Planning Authorities alike, and pride ourselves upon our friendly, open and advisory approach to dealing with enquiries.
Our clients have told us that the main reasons and benefits of working with us are:
- Friendly, informed and helpful service with fast turnaround of quotes and enquiries
More cost effective than other suppliers
- Full computerized quoting and operating system, with all orders confirmed to clients to negate any errors
- Highest quality Softcoated Low E products to give the best thermal ratings, produced with accuracy
- Choice of glass types and of spacer colours
- Fast turnaround times and goods are delivered on time
- Orders supplied in great condition due to the care given to the way in which they are packed for shipping
With our capacity to produce and ship over a thousand units a week, Timbalite is the perfect supply partner for all of your slim double glazing requirements.
Give us the opportunity to impress you and to work with you in the future.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.